Portrait with reflector

SOOC


SOOC histogram
]


Edited


Edited histogram




  • Review Questions:
    • What challenges did you encounter photographing and editing this image? 
      • Since I didn't go on the field trip, I wanted to go somewhere cool. It was kinda hard to find spots where using the reflector would look good.
    • How did you overcome these challenges?
      • I found shady areas and had my friend stand in a spot that was in the shade but close to where the sunny areas were.
    • What side of the reflector did you use and why? How did it affect your image?
      • I used the silver side to create more light on her face. It did make some pictures over exposed (I just had to change my settings to fix it). I probably could have used the white side and taken good images as well. 
    • Do you like your image in black and white or color more? Why? 
      • I like it in color. Even though there isn't a lot of different colors in the image, I'd prefer to see them. Also some parts of the image look weird in black and white. For example, the leaves above her head and where the light is shining on her shirt look weird and distract me from the actual subject.
    • What would you do differently if you did it again?/What would make it better?
      • I did take a lot of pictures in different areas of the garden, but didn't turn out too well. I would have chosen a more interesting background and moved to a spot where the sun is shining on her shirt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #6 Polar opposites

History of Photography video (Photo II)