Assignment #15 Light



F-stop: 4.0
Shutter Speed: 1/1250
ISO: 100



F-stop: 4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/1250
ISO: 160



F-stop: 4
Shutter Speed: 1/1250
ISO: 1600


The only thing I found hard about this assignment was making sure that I had different ways the light was present. My three images were in shadows, direct and indirect sunlight. Luckily, our school has many different places I could have gone to get different light images. I really like my image of the pumpkin because it had cool shadows on it and there is a little bit of bokeh. I also think the image in the parlor is cool because part of the image has direct sunlight shining in it and the other part has a lot less and indirect sunlight.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #6 Polar opposites

History of Photography video (Photo II)