Assignment #7 What color am I?





I think that the color yellow describes me. Yellow is just one of those colors that makes me super happy. It reminds me of the sun, which reminds me of summer and the beach, one of my favorite places to be. I think that yellow shows happiness and warmth, something I try to always show. I am not always happy and welcoming, like most people, but I always love the feeling of making someone smile or someone else making me smile. I think this image describes the type of yellow that I am. Not  super bright and positive, not always perfect, and definitely not always a happy ray of sunshine, like yellow tends to be.

Comments

  1. Will you send me this image without the word yellow in it? I'd like to print it for the wall...also, where is your polar opposites image? Let me know when you post it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #6 Polar opposites

History of Photography video (Photo II)